Registration Forms & Information
For those players who are assigned to a team for the 2018-2019 season, please see information below and the required items needed to complete the registration process.
The forms can be printed and filled out prior to registration to speed up the process.
- SGCSA Club and Team Fee Structure
- Pay Club Dues (See SGCSA Club and Team Fee Structure)
- NCYSA Medical Liability Release Waiver
- Copy of player’s medical insurance card (front & back) to attach to the NCYSA waiver
- Internet Sportsmanship and Behavior Policy
- SGCSA Disciplinary Actions for Players
- SGCSA Disciplinary Actions for Parents
- NEW PLAYERS: Copy of birth certificate
Hello soccer fans! We are the Strikers of Gaston County Soccer Association and we are located in Gaston County, NC where we serve players from the entire area. We are sanctioned by the North Carolina Youth Soccer Association to offer several levels of soccer: Academy, Challenge, and Classic (Division II, Division I, and Premier).
Click on picture to open slideshow